On Sunday, June 3, Guatemala’s Volcán de Fuego—“Volcano of Fire”—erupted, spewing dangerous ash, gases, and lava from its 12,346-foot summit. To date, various news sources have indicated that at least 109 persons have been killed. Media coverage has shown footage of the massive and tragic devastation through the week, and now Church of God Ministries has heard from the Church of God in Guatemala. Continue reading
- Historical Account of Danish Missionary Captured in New Book
- D. S. Warner Life Story as Told by AU’s First President
- Holistic Help and Healing for Women Beyond and Before Trafficking
- Can’t Keep a Good Woman Down: Mississippi Minister Gives Life Beyond Her Own
- From the Archives: Revisiting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.