By Carl Stagner and staff
The fight starts here. That means right where you are. Right where we are. At home. Among your friends. In your church. At your school. At work. The Church of God has raised awareness and dollars to fight human trafficking. Now it’s time to pull it out by the roots. It’s going to get personal, and it may not be pretty. It’s going to require that we take a long, hard look at ourselves and how our actions permit and promote sexual exploitation in our world. To get you and your church started, we’ve partnered with our agencies to equip you for the battle and engage the issue like never before.
- Visit www.chogtrafficklight.org for free resources for Trafficklight 2.0 and Freedom Sunday 2018.
- Plan now to celebrate Freedom Sunday on February 18 at your church.
- Purchase the Freedom Kit from Warner Press and join churches across the nation in a collaborated fight. The kit includes:
o Four-week sermon series
o Small group and age-and-stage curriculum
o Practical ideas for community involvement
- Support Trafficklight 2.0 through individual gifts or a church offering to benefit:
o Hope Ranch for Women
o Bangladesh: Invest in a Village
o Scholarships for pastors/leaders to Every Man’s Battle Retreats
o Change Your World grants
- Schedule a Children of Promise Sunday to help protect the vulnerable through the sponsorship of 500 new children.
Trafficklight 2.0 compels us to look inward—to our communities, our homes, and our heart—and empowers us to consider our personal impact on the scourge of human trafficking. Join the fight today at www.chogtrafficklight.org.
Learn more about the Church of God at www.JesusIsTheSubject.org.