The Church of God of Northern California Association is now accepting applications for the position of regional pastor/executive director. Minimal requirements include a university degree; significant pastoral experience; strong written, oral, and change management skills; strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for church revitalization/planting. Recommendations and resumes can be sent to Roger Gilleland, Selection Committee, 1419 Eastern Ave., Sacramento, CA 95864, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culinary Craftsmanship and Christ: A Columbus Caterer’s Calling
- D.C.-Area Church to Host Fourth Regional Amid Incredible International Impact
- New Initiative Invests in Young Pastors, Church Planters Across Europe
- A Year of Living with Less: Ohio Pastor’s Family Accepts Radical Challenge
- Fairfax Host Pastor Furthers Family’s Influential Legacy