The Church of God of Northern California Association is now accepting applications for the position of regional pastor/executive director. Minimal requirements include a university degree; significant pastoral experience; strong written, oral, and change management skills; strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for church revitalization/planting. Recommendations and resumes can be sent to Roger Gilleland, Selection Committee, 1419 Eastern Ave., Sacramento, CA 95864, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Archives: The City is God’s Gift
- Giving Life, Giving All: North Carolina Pastor’s Legacy Pays it Forward
- Regional Convention 2020 Host Church a “Center of Hope” in Los Angeles
- Philadelphia Pastor Publishes Legendary Account of Pain, Redemption, and Triumph
- Movement to Pray for the Persecuted Church this November