The Church of God of Northern California Association is now accepting applications for the position of regional pastor/executive director. Minimal requirements include a university degree; significant pastoral experience; strong written, oral, and change management skills; strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for church revitalization/planting. Recommendations and resumes can be sent to Roger Gilleland, Selection Committee, 1419 Eastern Ave., Sacramento, CA 95864, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Warner Pacific College Becomes Warner Pacific University, Reduces Tuition
- Detroit-Area Churches Practice Unity, Partner for Community
- Côte d’Ivoire: From 25 People to 25 Pastors 20 Years Later
- Methodist, CHOG Congregations in Oregon Prove Jesus is the Subject
- From the Archives: New Year’s Reflections