The Church of God of Northern California Association is now accepting applications for the position of regional pastor/executive director. Minimal requirements include a university degree; significant pastoral experience; strong written, oral, and change management skills; strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for church revitalization/planting. Recommendations and resumes can be sent to Roger Gilleland, Selection Committee, 1419 Eastern Ave., Sacramento, CA 95864, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Church of God Missionaries to Sri Lanka Heartbroken After Easter Attacks
- Hispanic Church Coming Soon to West Side of Indianapolis
- Messy but Miraculous: Missouri Churches Merge to Maximize Kingdom Impact
- Convention 2019 & General Assembly: Local Pastors Talk Orlando
- Outstanding Leaders, New Activities Highlight Women’s Convention 2019