The Church of God of Northern California Association is now accepting applications for the position of regional pastor/executive director. Minimal requirements include a university degree; significant pastoral experience; strong written, oral, and change management skills; strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for church revitalization/planting. Recommendations and resumes can be sent to Roger Gilleland, Selection Committee, 1419 Eastern Ave., Sacramento, CA 95864, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- IYC Intern Engages in Sports Ministry, Captures Media Attention Abroad
- History in the Making: Arizona Church Unearths Time Capsule
- Columbus Convention Host Pastor a Husband, Father First
- The Clerical Collar-Wearing Pastor Who Planted a Church at Age 77
- Movement Embraces, Gives Life as Common Emphasis Emerges