• Leader training continued for the launch of cohort 1 in the Carolinas, September 30–October 1, in Myrtle Beach. The Cohort 1 orientation retreat is scheduled for January 12–13, 2014.
• Training began for SHAPE cohort 3 in Louisiana, October 24–25, at Camp Pollock, near Alexandria, Louisiana. Present were Michael Brady, Shawn Waggoner, and Michael Williams. Regional coordinator Ray Jones also attended. Training and the launch of cohort 3 are anticipated to take place in early 2014.
• Please be in prayer for the remaining 2013 training and orientation events and for the first ever international SHAPE events, which will take place in 2014.
- “Progressive” Revival Strengthens Unity Among Central Ohio Churches
- Callen Compiles General Assembly Comprehensive History, Reference Guide
- Church of God Raises $25,000 for Dorian Disaster Relief
- From the Archives: The City is God’s Gift
- Giving Life, Giving All: North Carolina Pastor’s Legacy Pays it Forward